Tags:
jeezy,
muchat,
whank
  1. Rep:
    Exclamation

Arcade Fire - Electric Blue (prod. by Thomas Bangalter)

Remove this ad: become a supporter

The third track from Arcade Fire's forthcoming LP with confirmed production credits citing Thomas' involvement is here, with a visual! I love this track. Can't help but make a comparison to Da Funk's 4/4 beat and bass line prodding along to the kick.

What are your thoughts?

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

2. Rep:

Re: Arcade Fire - Electric Blue (prod. by Thomas Bangalter)

Dude, there's an album thread. Stop making a new thread for every track on the album.

Sig made by AndySocks from Reddit

3. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Baconboy View Post
    Dude, there's an album thread. Stop making a new thread for every track on the album.
    It's totally fine to make threads for singles coming out! Keeps the discussion organised.

Wee Waa

4. Rep:

It's not organized in the least, and you know it.

What I see with you in every thread you start is a vibe of entitlement. You're trying your best to show how you want to stand out. We've all seen the constant adminship aspiration posts, the constant jabs on Spud's absence, the demand for more options to subscribers, the very organized bold'd posts whenever a number of people keep countering you with facts. The list goes on.

I'll say this to try and lift any BS a few people on here insist I'm trying to convey. Do please whatever you want with the social aspect and friendships you've made on here. If it satisfies you, then more power to you. I honestly consider alot of people on here from my mod days as genuinely good people I care about. Because they taught me alot, and value my relationship with them. My comment to "HUMAN" was genuine, for example.

So, do please drop this tone. It's not fine. You're giving this forum more attention than it deserves. It won't count, barely anybody will remember your contribution in the future, and I do promise you you'll look back and wonder why you did a few things you're doing right now.

Proof? Look at me.

And one last point. I know you'll never believe me, but I'm honestly, swear to God, posting this for your own good.

Take care.

5. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by something awesome View Post
    It's totally fine to make threads for singles coming out! Keeps the discussion organised.
    You're single-handedly keeping it from being organized. Not taking it to the extent Aero is, but you seem to just want to be the one responsible for creating topics.

We were already talking about this song and discussing it in the album thread.

6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Aero5555 View Post
    It's not organized in the least, and you know it.

What I see with you in every thread you start is a vibe of entitlement. You're trying your best to show how you want to stand out. We've all seen the constant adminship aspiration posts, the constant jabs on Spud's absence, the demand for more options to subscribers, the very organized bold'd posts whenever a number of people keep countering you with facts. The list goes on.

I'll say this to try and lift any BS a few people on here insist I'm trying to convey. Do please whatever you want with the social aspect and friendships you've made on here. If it satisfies you, then more power to you. I honestly consider alot of people on here from my mod days as genuinely good people I care about. Because they taught me alot, and value my relationship with them. My comment to "HUMAN" was genuine, for example.

So, do please drop this tone. It's not fine. You're giving this forum more attention than it deserves. It won't count, barely anybody will remember your contribution in the future, and I do promise you you'll look back and wonder why you did a few things you're doing right now.

Proof? Look at me.

And one last point. I know you'll never believe me, but I'm honestly, swear to God, posting this for your own good.

Take care.
    I wish I could like this. And if I could, I wish I could like it multiple times.

I agree with Aero. You seem to have this very skewed view that you are entitled to many things and that most things would be better with you in it. It's always "if I were an admin", "if I had Spud's job", "if I could provide this". It's never about wanting to improve TDC or making it more active again. It's always about wanting to get yourself noticed and trying to run things the way YOU want to run things. If someone did this same thing, you would hop on their case just like we are with you. But since you have this narcisstic complex of "if I do it, it's okay!", everything is organized and totally fine.

All I see is you wanting some sort of power to make yourself feel bigger and stronger. Deep down, you are weak. You are weak and you know it. But I guess showing the weaknesses that you have is a sign that you are imperfect, that you are not going to make it, that you are going to be seen as a failure. You are more corrupt than you claimed TDC was and at the rate you're headed, I hope you crash and burn. Too far? Perhaps. Go on, jump on my case. I can't wait to see you do everything you can to try to bring me down because I was "harsh" on you. Unlike you, I don't care about what happens to me on a dying forum. It's the Internet after all. That red bar in my notifications is surely going to hurt, right? Oh well, c'est la vie.

P.S. I can't wait to make a thread every time someone posts something on Instagram remotely about Daft Punk.

Have a wonderful night.
    Last edited by PuddingCat; 16th Jul 2017 at 02:30.

7. Rep:

Can someone fill me in on what something awesome has been doing recently that's been so bad? I'm out of the loop due to only popping back here when there are updates such as Parcels' "Overnight" or Arcade Fire's album.

8. Rep:

Jesus christ! What the hell happened here? A new single was released with production by Thomas, so I made a thread. You're calling me weak? Look at yourselves piling on me for such a simple trivial thing.

I love this community and starting discussion is what we do! It's a forum! If there's an issue with making threads for singles a moderator would say so.

I've never said 'if I was a mod..' or 'if I was spud..' - Period. Never. When the site was being hacked, I expressed concern, and I called Spud and it was fixed, that was that. I don't want to be a mod, there's no need at all! Most active members are mods at this point, it's fine how it is.

There is a great irony in claiming I come at this community with some kind of 'tone'.. Given the posts above, re-assess your own input. Aero and PuddingCat, you both seek to attack me no matter what I do here, whether it's a discussion or a completely innocent thread like this..

I don't know where all the rest of this is coming from.. Calling me weak for making legitimate threads that in no way antagonise anyone or assert anything other than the intention to discuss Daft Punk.. Not going to further debate any of the above posts.. Just delete the thread. Really disheartening and saddening how toxic this is.

Wee Waa

9. Rep:

c'mon guys

I'm Chris Hansen, With Dateline NBC, Have A Seat.

Anyone Else LOVE Casio? hope so
    Hello mi name es matty.

10. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Baconboy View Post
    Can someone fill me in on what something awesome has been doing recently that's been so bad?
    Pudding went overboard, don't worry about it.

The point is, this tone on insisting it's organized, when it's not. He's been doing this with every thread he's started. I noticed the entitlement when he started bringing up Spud's absense 24/7, or complaining about being a subscriber to support the forum, as if he's forced to be one. The attitude really became bizzare when he insisted the subscriber's financial data was in danger of being hacked. PayPal being hacked.

Anyway, Pudding, please do go easy. The dude's barely in his 20's. We all went through this phase. Telling him to crash and burn is no different than telling someone to die. If he files a post complaint, you're pretty much guaranteed a suspension.

But yeah, you apparently don't care

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast