Tags:
jeezy,
muchat,
whank
  1. Rep:

Re: Arcade Fire - Electric Blue (prod. by Thomas Bangalter)

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Awesome, please do not mix Pudding's message with mine. I'm not attacking you, I'm trying to knock some sense into you.

If anybody is being mistreated for not giving two hecks about rep on here, it's me. "Stop it, before Piro lectures you again." "*insert obnoxious gif to any comment of mine demeaning internet rep*" or seeing mods I worked with in the past, liking posts that more or less attack me.

However, you know what I'm doing that you ain't? I ain't giving two hoots. And that's what my initial post was all about. Not to go fudge yourself, but to stop caring as much as you apparently are.

I have enough negativity and drama going on in my life as is, believe me. The last thing I need is to care what words on a screen mean. OK? Please do calm down.

And if you're contemplating reporting Pudding's post, I'd say do it. It's uncalled for, toxic, and could actually lead to bodily harm. Take care.

2. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Aero5555 View Post
    Pudding went overboard, don't worry about it.

The point is, this tone on insisting it's organized, when it's not. He's been doing this with every thread he's started. I noticed the entitlement when he started bringing up Spud's absense 24/7, or complaining about being a subscriber to support the forum, as if he's forced to be one. The attitude really became bizzare when he insisted the subscriber's financial data was in danger of being hacked. PayPal being hacked.

Anyway, Pudding, please do go easy. The dude's barely in his 20's. We all went through this phase. Telling him to crash and burn is no different than telling someone to die. If he files a post complaint, you're pretty much guaranteed a suspension.

But yeah, you apparently don't care
    This is blatant, shameless misinformation.

There were noted bugs and issues with the site that needed attention, Piro and the mod team collectively agreed Spud's absence was making things tricky. That was not unreasonable at all. I made threads requesting the issues be addressed and was in no way inflammatory, and it was sorted. Nobody took issue with this aside from you.

Issues regarding donations have been consistently misconstrued by you to defame me. I was and am a paying member, but did not receive the perks plainly listed paying members would get. I truly wanted an ad-free TDC experience without using ad blockers and so on, and wanted to support the site running. This was sorted out by Piro in a completely civil way, it was fine. Once again, no one took issue with this process aside from you.

How can you seriously say I come across as entitled in making valid threads on a forum? if you have some weird personal issue with me, leave the forum. I'm doing nothing rude, inflammatory or unhelpful. You claim making threads for single releases is 'unorganised' - But what is really clogging up threads if your own toxic nature. Look what you've done to this thread and countless others.

The last post claiming you're not trying to attack me is like a last ditch attempt to avoid an incoming infraction.. You have consistently done this to me on this site for months. I have had a gut full of it. Condescending rubbish day in day out. Stop now.
    Last edited by something awesome; 16th Jul 2017 at 10:25.

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

3. Rep:

I take back what I said to Pudding, and apologize to him. You deserve the flame. You are one sick sick sick kid. Hopeless.

Do go drown in your virtual illusion. I don't give a flying f**k what you do from now on. I'm an idiot for giving you the time of day, and I do believe you need therapy.

How's that for avoiding an infraction? Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a family to take care of. Enjoy your worthless time here. And have a terrible experience. You repulsive human being.

Get well soon.

4. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Aero5555 View Post
    I take back what I said to Pudding, and apologize to him. You deserve the flame. You are one sick sick sick kid. Hopeless.

Do go drown in your virtual illusion. I don't give a flying f**k what you do from now on. I'm an idiot for giving you the time of day, and I do believe you need therapy.

How's that for avoiding an infraction? Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a family to take care of. Enjoy your worthless time here. And have a terrible experience. You repulsive human being.

Get well soon.
    All this because he made a thread you don't think is necessary. Get some perspective dude, and get a grip.

Let's keep discussion on the topic of the thread from here on in. If the argument continues i'll have to lock.
    Thomas Bangalter on EDM - "Maybe it's just one guy called Eric David Morris."
    http://www.facebook.com/davidboin95
    https://soundcloud.com/fundave

5. Rep:

Guys calm down Something just wanted to share a song.

On topic i dont like the vocals but the production is gold!
    [Insert "[Insert Signature Here]" Signature Here]

6. Rep:

Now, listen here. It's all you, who take this piece as a sanctuary for social interaction, who need perspective and a grip.

You live in a virtual lifestyle that will eventually self-distruct. Unhealthy, illustrationary, pathetic.

Pudding is the smartest most logical person outta all of you here. And I'm following his example. To all who take these words on this forum as serious as real life, I pray for your salvation. I promise you you'll end up with nothing positive. All that needs to happen is for this place to go offline. It makes sense how the majority I interacted with back then are no longer here. They woke up & realized that the headaches and drama this space brings is worthless. You gain absolutely nothing.

I'm done. No recognition, absolute bias towards anyone who doesn't wanna get personal, a mentally ill user or two. Nope. I'm f**king done! This place died with Alive 2007.

Good day.

*account suicide*

7. Rep:

righto

My take on the track:

The production definitely sounds daft, i almost hear a bit of 'Phoenix'esque influence in there with one of the synths/instruments. It's a bit slower paced than what we've heard from the album so far but it's groovy and I enjoyed it!
    Thomas Bangalter on EDM - "Maybe it's just one guy called Eric David Morris."
    http://www.facebook.com/davidboin95
    https://soundcloud.com/fundave

8. Rep:

yeah, the beat remembers lot of RAM

9. Rep:

wow, I really liked this song. Probably my favourite aside from the title track from what we've heard so far.

Definitely getting this album, I think. I avoided the Kanye and Pharrell production collabs because I just wasn't feeling the music but this is totally my kind of sound. Love it!

Soundcloud
    R.I.P Romanthony, we will never forget you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12