1. Rep:

Re: Charlotte Gainsbourg song (prod. by Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo)

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fundave View Post
    damn it really is that chilling and hauntingly beautiful atmospheric sound, i only wish it had a bit more variety to the production.
    Can you rename the thread to include the title instead of "Charlotte Gainsbourg song?" lol

Sig made by AndySocks from Reddit

2. Rep:

where in god's name is the TDC crew.. new Daft material, where's the dialogue at

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

3. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by something awesome View Post
    where in god's name is the TDC crew.. new Daft material, where's the dialogue at
    People ignore their collaboration/solo material. They're ignoring this like they ignored Thomas' 4 songs on Everything Now. And Parcels' song. Even "Starboy" and IFIC had incredibly weak responses from the community (the public responded otherwise though!). They only care about Daft Punk-only stuff, which is ironic considering the collabs with The Weeknd and Parcels are straight up what their collabs on RAM were. And it's not just TDC. It's the community. The stickied reddit thread on /r/DaftPunk for "Rest" has only about 80 upvotes but there was a post a while back mentioning that it was 9/9, the anniversary of the duo becoming robots, and that had freaking 500.

Daft Punk aren't about the people or the image, they're about sharing different kinds of art and learning how to do new and interesting things musically and visually. The way I see it, let people ignore it and the few of us can enjoy the art. I'm thankful to hear a song as beautiful and unique as "Rest" at the very least. One of the reasons Daft Punk has affected me so much as a group is that they've helped form my musical palette by constantly introducing me to different genres and artists.

It's almost better if people don't focus on the fact things are collaborations. It's not about the fact that Thomas/Guy is on a track, it's about the music itself. (I only focus on it because I'm very particular about knowing where the credit goes and what threads should and shouldn't exist lol)
    Last edited by Baconboy; 13th Sep 2017 at 04:32.

Sig made by AndySocks from Reddit

4. Rep:

Re: Charlotte Gainsbourg - Rest (prod. by Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo)

updated title!
    Thomas Bangalter on EDM - "Maybe it's just one guy called Eric David Morris."
    http://www.facebook.com/davidboin95
    https://soundcloud.com/fundave

5. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Baconboy View Post
    People ignore their collaboration/solo material. They're ignoring this like they ignored Thomas' 4 songs on Everything Now. And Parcels' song. Even "Starboy" and IFIC had incredibly weak responses from the community (the public responded otherwise though!). They only care about Daft Punk-only stuff, which is ironic considering the collabs with The Weeknd and Parcels are straight up what their collabs on RAM were. And it's not just TDC. It's the community. The stickied reddit thread on /r/DaftPunk for "Rest" has only about 80 upvotes but there was a post a while back mentioning that it was 9/9, the anniversary of the duo becoming robots, and that had freaking 500.

Daft Punk aren't about the people or the image, they're about sharing different kinds of art and learning how to do new and interesting things musically and visually. The way I see it, let people ignore it and the few of us can enjoy the art. I'm thankful to hear a song as beautiful and unique as "Rest" at the very least. One of the reasons Daft Punk has affected me so much as a group is that they've helped form my musical palette by constantly introducing me to different genres and artists.

It's almost better if people don't focus on the fact things are collaborations. It's not about the fact that Thomas/Guy is on a track, it's about the music itself. (I only focus on it because I'm very particular about knowing where the credit goes and what threads should and shouldn't exist lol)
    Well said..
    This was largely ignored too.

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

6. Rep:

Re: Charlotte Gainsbourg - Rest (prod. by Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo)

I don't really like the vocals tbh. But it's pretty good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12