jeezy,
muchat,
whank
  1. 🔥 TDC Janitor 🔥
    Rep:
    Angry

BGReplicas Legal Action

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    A sizeable portion of people here have been deceived by BGReplicas (Devin). Thousands of dollars paid, years have passed and no product sent. There is varying discussion on a few threads about how to go about settling this, as Devin has taken down all social media presence. Some paid years ago, some paid just in the last few months, via credit or paypal.

I propose legal action be taken for what appears at this point as stealing. Some have claimed Devin was aware of forthcoming bankruptcy since early this year but failed to cease orders, taking more money which has not been refunded.

We are mostly based in different countries. In Australia, there are some clear guidelines on the path forward regarding this.

The first step before mounting a claim for compensation is gathering evidence. If you have ordered from BRReplicas and not received product, please state your case below. This will help in action going forward.

If anybody has access to a phone number or other direct contact for BGReplicas, this could help. It seems all emails are bouncing back.

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

2. Rep:

Re: BGReplicas Legal Action

I am not publicizing the proceedings which are forth coming against Devin and those other parties involved, but if you would like to be included on the email chain please PM me.

I also suggest anyone else whom has evidence not publicize it with out consulting an attorney - information should be exchanged privately for now. FYI - Devin's contact information is fairly public and easy to find.

Currently in the midst of retaining legal counsel - if you would like further information, again PM me.

FYI Devin has clearly been reviewing posts on this forum - check his time stamps.

3. 🔥 TDC Janitor 🔥
    Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by harderfaster View Post
    I am not publicizing the proceedings which are forth coming against Devin and those other parties involved, but if you would like to be included on the email chain please PM me.

I also suggest anyone else whom has evidence not publicize it with out consulting an attorney - information should be exchanged privately for now. FYI - Devin's contact information is fairly public and easy to find.

Currently in the midst of retaining legal counsel - if you would like further information, again PM me.

FYI Devin has clearly been reviewing posts on this forum - check his time stamps.
    Ah, that's good proceedings are already in motion. What do you mean by time stamps? His profile says last active two days ago

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

4. Rep:

I'll pm you as well Faster.

5. Rep:

Im currentlt trying to fight it via my credit card.

I paid in 2015, so its kind of an uphill situation.

But please do PM to share my personal email, in case I fail thru my credit card company.

6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by harderfaster View Post

I would definitely like to keep in contact HarderFaster. Please send me a DM and we can chat through there.

7. Rep:

I'll talk to BGReplicas himself (at least the user, who made this thread https://www.thedaftclub.com/forum/sh...ne-please-read ) and see where that gets me in regards to my money first before I starting sending sensitive info to random users.

8. Rep:

Hi everyone - I have been intouch with several lawyers and will follow up with everyone by email in the next few days.

9. Rep:

Got my money back from the parkerprops set up BGreplicas PayPal account so as far as I'm concerned my issue is resolved. I'm sure the others have had similar success if they bought from them within the last 6 months.

Good luck to those that can't get their money back.... If my information is still needed to be included in anything I am a PM away.

10. Rep:

Just found this forum through a Google search, so sorry if I'm a bit late to the party.

I was another customer of BGReplicas (January 2016). Paypal was a dead end due to how long ago the transaction was, and my bank denied my claim, so I'm out to the tune of $1900. If anyone would mind keeping me in the loop as to any possible legal action, it would be very much appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast