1. Rep:

Re: Everyone please read

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Why did you accept orders, payments up till just a few weeks ago, when you knew very well you could not complete them?
    The communication here is insanely incompetent, and it does appear like we are all being scammed.

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

2. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by something awesome View Post
    Why did you accept orders, payments up till just a few weeks ago, when you knew very well you could not complete them?
    The communication here is insanely incompetent, and it does appear like we are all being scammed.
    I did not know that I could not complete them at that time. Once Jonathan told me he was out of cash that's when I knew for sure. Other than that any orders that I got before I knew about the end of investment capitol were just to guarantee completion. Otherwise I would not have let anyone order. As far as communication goes, its not as simple as it sounds... Everybody thinks these helmets + the business making them are overnight ventures. It was an extreme nightmare even before all this happened.
    Last edited by BGReplicas; 19th Sep 2017 at 06:41.

3. Rep:

I'm going to chime in here, probably for the last time then I'll let my attorneys handle this.

First off, no-one thinks these helmets or your related business model is an overnight venture. This was clear from the onset with you personally reflecting short term (three?) month completion. What everyone does 'think' and expect is to be provided a service or goods per the terms set forth and represented, upon receipt of their funds - not to commit interstate and e-commerce fraud.

Regardless of who's pointing fingers at who - there are several parties involved.

Everyone reading this, please keep the DM/PM coming - I am compiling contact information for those effected.

4. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by harderfaster View Post
    I'm going to chime in here, probably for the last time then I'll let my attorneys handle this.

First off, no-one thinks these helmets or your related business model is an overnight venture. This was clear from the onset with you personally reflecting short term (three?) month completion. What everyone does 'think' and expect is to be provided a service or goods per the terms set forth and represented, upon receipt of their funds - not to commit interstate and e-commerce fraud.

Regardless of who's pointing fingers at who - there are several parties involved.

Everyone reading this, please keep the DM/PM coming - I am compiling contact information for those effected.
    Yes they do, even I thought it would be quick, that's why I decided to try and make these helmets. I've had people ask me why I couldn't finish it within a few weeks from starting, and after a lot of "those" kinds of emails, I have a good idea of what most people think about these kinds of builds. Not everyone, but a lot. Do you think I would have done this if I knew it would takes years to complete? And yes I understand what everyone wants, but I did not commit fraud. I just simply ran out of funds. I didn't disappear because I didn't want to give everyone what they paid for, I left the company in other hands because I knew I didn't have enough funds. If you have a better way for me to either finish or help everyone out please let me know instead of telling me I'm a fraud. You don't have to try and convince anyone. Everyone already thinks I am so whats the point. Can someone be constructive? I genuinely want to help but I don't know how. And it must be a POSSIBLE solution.
    Last edited by BGReplicas; 19th Sep 2017 at 23:29.

5. Rep:

Constructive and possible solution is to figure out how to acquire the funds you took from us, and return them or provide a finished product. Either or.

6. Rep:

That's the goal, not a game plan. I need a plan. Still trying to figure that part out.

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by BGReplicas View Post
    That's the goal, not a game plan. I need a plan. Still trying to figure that part out.
    Your plan should be to get a loan or another job to pay for completion of the job. Assuming you have a job already. You will probably need it for your legal fund as well.

8. Rep:

Can't get a loan, so I'll just get a job, I'll keep you guys posted after I get one.

9. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by BGReplicas View Post
    Can't get a loan, so I'll just get a job, I'll keep you guys posted after I get one.
    So what's the status on this, and when can we expect you to make a public statement on the forum? I'm sure there are plenty of people interested to know.

10. Rep:

I was also an original supporter in 2015 and now nothing.. what about sending out what you allegedly had done something is at least better than nothing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast