1. Rep:

Everyone please read

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Had to delete that for the moment, Jonathan wasn't too happy about his info out there, can't really blame him, but here is what has to happen. There re only 2 outcomes.

1.) I get an investor so I can finish all orders.

2.) Can't find an investor so the company goes bankrupt.

This is not a threat nor was this a scam, it's the truth. I did not keep any money, nor do I have any. Things took so long because I ran out years ago and have been funding it myself ever since selling everything I had on ebay, and once I ran out, that's when I turned to Jonathan for help but now he's ran out too. But we were so CLOSE. If you want some sort of resolution please P.M. me with all of your questions/ concerns and anger. I don't want the forum to look like this is a place for scammers. Which I am NOT.

Also, I know trust is probably depleted completely with me but if there is someone out there who is "well-off" that would like to save the company and more importantly everyone who ordered back in the day, please send me a message, it would be the quickest way for everyone to get their stuff. If your wondering how much I'd need, it would be ~11K. If no one wants to that's fine, but this is the only way I would find any more help so I have to ask here.

~Devin
    Last edited by BGReplicas; 18th Sep 2017 at 18:48.

2. Rep:

Re: Everyone please read

I would like to keep In contact with you, I know I've been affected and so have many others, it's not fair for all of us that have sent money and now we won't get a product we paid for.. Is there anyway you can contact me. I do have all the PayPal receipts that I sent you with our agreement to the products. My email is grahamwilliamjohnson@gmail.com

3. Rep:

So that's the email we would need to contact in regards to hopefully getting fully reimbursed for this painfully long ordeal? Duly noted.

4. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by BGReplicas View Post
    I face legal action every time I post on here but since parkerprops (the owner) wont do it, someone has to. But yes I can keep in contact with you, I hope I can work something out with everyone through the pm's. Its safer for me that way.

~Devin
    Please send me a DM as I would like to keep in contact and exchange information so we can get this situation under control.

5. Rep:

Devin please DM/PM me further - I would prefer an amicable resolve with out involving lawyers. But there are several layers here, and there is responsibility on all levels of those involved - so will pursue accordingly as needed.

6. Rep:

A few hours ago this thread had a long OP, now Devin has removed it. Why?

Can mods please display the edit history? It contained important info regarding the ongoing situation with helmet orders for BGReplicas.

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by something awesome View Post
    A few hours ago this thread had a long OP, now Devin has removed it. Why?
    I won't be surprised the whole thing was made up. Whats next...delete his profile in here too?

8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Trika View Post
    I won't be surprised the whole thing was made up. Whats next...delete his profile in here too?
    Made up? Why do I even try to be honest....

9. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by BGReplicas View Post
    Made up? Why do I even try to be honest....
    I'm sorry, you keep editing and changing your story. Also,deleting almost everything didn't look very honest to many of us.

10. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Trika View Post
    I'm sorry, you keep editing and changing your story. Also,deleting almost everything didn't look very honest to many of us.
    Its fine, I can see where it looked like it was made up, everything is kinda crazy right now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast