Tags:
italy
  1. Rep:

Eiffel 65

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Eiffel 65 is an Italian musical group consisting of Jeffrey Jey, Maurizio Lobina and Gabry Ponte. They are known mainly for their high-charting singles, "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" and "Move Your Body", and their 1999 studio album Europop. Their next two albums, Contact!(2001) and their 2003 self-titled album, did not have much international success but still managed to chart in Italy.

2. Rep:

Re: Eiffel 65

it's not just that their music is garbage, nowadays they're performing alongside other washed up 90's artists on festivals in the line of "We love the 90's!". saw them at one of those a couple years back, i think they did "Blue" 4 times and that was it.
    "i was like, but listen.. whatever you're doing.. just know that anything you guys need i'm always there. you just want me to play a tambourine, i'll do it." - pharrell.

3. Rep:

Re: Eiffel 65

Blue (Da Ba Dee) was a mellifluous listen with heartbreak around every corner, a beautiful cacophony of wonderous choruses combined with the dark, nihilistic attributes of some of our finest bards