View Poll Results: How have you been?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

    0 0%
  • Decent

    1 100.00%
Tags:
house
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Rep:
    cda's Avatar
    Posts
    217
    Points
    686
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Lightbulb

    Hello I am Inventus

    Remove this ad: become a supporter
    It has been awhile since I last posted on this forum.
    As some of you veteran members knows I used to make music back in the day
    I used to have a alias called 'Coeur D'amour' aswell, but it's long gone.

    I continue today to make create music.
    Here's my soundcloud, if you wish to take a listen to my experimental stuff
    https://soundcloud.com/inventus

    Soo, How has this forum been?
    Last edited by cda; 10th Mar 2018 at 18:57.

  2. Rep:
    something awesome's Avatar
    Posts
    4,126
    Points
    14,859
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahara Tent, Coachella
    Default

    Re: Hello I am Inventus

    What's up! It's totally dead at the moment, aside from the modelling folks. No mods come on anymore either, so there's a bit of spam and crap around.
    Praying for new Daft this year... Might kick this place back into action

    Wee Waa
    17.5.13
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

  3. Rep:
    cda's Avatar
    Posts
    217
    Points
    686
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Default

    Re: Hello I am Inventus

    Quote Originally Posted by something awesome View Post
    What's up! It's totally dead at the moment, aside from the modelling folks. No mods come on anymore either, so there's a bit of spam and crap around.
    Praying for new Daft this year... Might kick this place back into action
    I really hope so, I want new Daft Punk material aswell.

  4. Rep:
    VictoryO's Avatar
    Posts
    46
    Points
    183
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    New York
    Default

    Re: Hello I am Inventus

    Quote Originally Posted by cda View Post
    I really hope so, I want new Daft Punk material aswell.

    Well, welcome back to the forum! I'm still a relatively new member here, but it's nice to see that some veterans haven't forgotten this place. As something awesome had said before, it is pretty dead here at the moment so there's not much to see, but here's to hoping that Thomas and Guy will release some new material this year so that this place can be virbrant again. That being said, again, welcome back!



    I'm a little American genius from NYC.

  5. Rep:
    cda's Avatar
    Posts
    217
    Points
    686
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Default

    Re: Hello I am Inventus

    Quote Originally Posted by VictoryO View Post
    Well, welcome back to the forum! I'm still a relatively new member here, but it's nice to see that some veterans haven't forgotten this place. As something awesome had said before, it is pretty dead here at the moment so there's not much to see, but here's to hoping that Thomas and Guy will release some new material this year so that this place can be virbrant again. That being said, again, welcome back!
    Thank you
    I really hope that aswell, Daft Punk said they would make remixes of their RAM album but only released one track. Lets hope they remix more.