1. Rep:

Dark Glasses Discussion

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Well, as some of you may have heard, earlier this week news outlets started talking about the exciting prospect of Daft Punk doing the music score for an upcoming movie called "Dark Glasses" by the famous Italian director Dario Argento.

However over the past 24 hours, news outlets have updated us about the fact that Daft Punk definitely hasn't agreed to or been signed up to score the movie. The rumors were probably started from statements from Argento expressing interest in working with the duo but no actual agreement or plans for the future.

I'll be honest, given Argento's filmography and the likelihood of the film being of the horror genre, I was both worried and curious about the possibility of Daft Punk doing the score. One of the things I love about Daft Punk is how they make the music they WANT to make, so if they had the dream and desire to work with Dario then of course they could. But I'm sure the music would have been so different from anything they have done thus far, at least under the title of Daft Punk, that I was worried about what it would do to their reputation.

But I guess we don't have to worry about it now!
    Daft Punk Aspiring Megafan

"It's not about getting it done, it's about doin' it right"

2. Rep:

Re: Dark Glasses Discussion

I'd rather not talk about it.