1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    since i left you is my second favourite album ever (discovery being my favourite), stunning debut. electricity,tonight,frontier psychiatrist,since i left you and 2 hearts in 3/4 time are my favourites,but its just outstanding all the way through really.cant wait for the new one to drop.

2. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by "HUMAN" View Post
    since i left you is my second favourite album ever (discovery being my favourite), stunning debut. electricity,tonight,frontier psychiatrist,since i left you and 2 hearts in 3/4 time are my favourites,but its just outstanding all the way through really.cant wait for the new one to drop.
    Worth a bump.

I agree. Discovery is my favorite, Since I Left You is an easy second or third (Homework is up there too.)

The sampling in this album crushes all. The album all the way through is an electronic masterpiece. I actually haven't heard any of their other songs, but this album is fantastic.

3. Rep:

Re: The Avalanches

4. Rep:

So a new Avalanches track was played on Sydney's 87.6 MHz Raw FM as a preview for the upcoming album and it sounds AMAZING! https://soundcloud.com/striation/new...-another-world

Summer soundtrack '15 sorted

EDIT: Of course it turned out to be a fake, however on the flip side the EP that it's from is fire

https://amherstisgood.bandcamp.com/album/yaper
    Last edited by JaiVuris; 14th Jan 2015 at 17:15.

5. Like Jin likes this post
  6. Rep:

this record is never going to come out. this is becoming so strange.

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by "HUMAN" View Post
    discovery and since i left you are my favorite albums of all time as well!

8. awe$▲m
    Rep:

damn guys, got me worked up for a new album coz there was a new post

9. Like digital*aria, DJ_Sam_909 likes this post
  10. Rep:

Surprised nobody is talking about the new album from these guys finally having come out. It is for sure my Album of the Year so far. If I Was a Folkstar is my favorite track.

11. Rep:

For those who may of missed it, they did a set for BBC Radio. There's some great stuff in here, they mix some songs together and make some pretty great stuff. The mix of tracks starting at 4:42 that goes till 9:27 (that 7:12 mark ) is particularly great.

Also for those who haven't heard Wildflower yet, I highly recommend it. You can hear it on Spotify or Apple Music.

Also for those who weren't aware, we should be expecting a good amount of B-Sides from the Wildflower Sessions and they're planning on releasing them within a year of release. I think I remember them saying they used half of the more developed songs, so we may be getting a B-Sides album. No source on the half of the songs thing though.

Lastly, we should expect a US tour in 2017.
    Last edited by Jin; 2nd Oct 2016 at 20:12.

12. Like DJ_Sam_909 likes this post
  13. Rep:

New Song featuring Freddie Gibbs

And it's amazing. It's like the best aspects of SILY and Wildflower combined.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12