1. Rep:
    On a mushroom in a forest some where in the eastern United States

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by clubcavalry View Post
    Face to Face (Boris Dlugosch Remix). Hands down.
    There is no such remix (that I know of). There's a Digital Love (Boris Dlugosh Remix). The only official Face to Face remixes are Face to Face (Cosmo Vitelli Remix) & Face to Face (Demon Remix) (there's also Face to Face/Short Curcuit from Alive 2007).

Also, my least favorite is still One More Time (Romanthony's Unplugged).
    "I've come to care about you. Alot. But also not in that way. Well, yeah, in that way a little. Half n' half." - Shark, 12 oz. Mouse

2. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by godiecool View Post
    I thought that the Brainwasher remix, and Technologic (Peaches Remix) were the worst remixes
    The Peaches remix sucks just because it's Peaches, but IMO that Brainwasher dub by Erol was pretty damn good.

3. Like icjburke likes this post
  4. Rep:

I can't say which DP songs were worst remixed. Referring to Daft Club, i can only think of remixes that were half decent, and then those that were exeptionally bad. Most remixes on that disc fit into the latter

The Jess and Crabbe remix was good, both Face to Face remixes were ok, Too Long and One More Time (romanthony remix) makes my ears cry, Crescendolls remix was bad, Digital Love remix had hardly anything done to it, doesn't even qualify as a remix, qualifies as shiny bits scattered across a good song, Pheonix might as well have released it as their own song and said that they sampled pheonix, even though there was only one pheonix sample in that song twice, The Neptunes remix i'm warming too, and the Daft Punk remix...do we even have to say?

5. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by DaftSnow View Post
    anything Basement Jaxx touched, hands down.
    Before I officially dissed Jaxx, I checked out some of their own work. I cried a little. I just can't seem to get into the music.

And as for the Gonzales version of Too Long, I kind of like it. Like the Aerodynamic (symphony version) it shows that people in completely different genres respect daft Punk and the work they do.

Now, for my least favorite DP remix? Romananthony's Unplugged version of One More Time. I'll admit, his voice was sexxaaayyy in One More Time... but a few times in the unplugged version, I could have sworn his voice was ready to crack, or he was hitting a note off pitch. The guitar was cool, though. But hey, Daft Punk hand picked those mixes, right? They must have some positive features.

6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by NightShark View Post
    There is no such remix (that I know of). There's a Digital Love (Boris Dlugosh Remix).
    Ack, yes, that one. My bad.

7. Rep:

I'm just listening to the Juan McLean Remix of Human After All and I really don't like it. That's a bad remix.

8. Rep:

basemant jaxx
    and the neptunes crazy remixx (?)

9. Rep:

peaches butchering of technologic,and what romanthony did to one more time,should be rated as crimes against humanity.

10. Rep:

i gotta say that the basement jaxx remix of phoenix was just sooo bad... like i heard a few of basement jaxx's songs and I thought it was pretty good but when I listened to the phoenix remix.... oh my god it was bad.... but I gotta say, the HAA remix album is amazing, I just got it today and I love every single song on it... except the Peaches remix of technologic.... that was pretty bad too....

11. Rep:

phenoix basement jaxx:gave me a migrane and only samples phenoix at 1 point to tease thats its coming up when it does not.
    digital love boris:is this a remix? or is it the same song with some choping and a extra beat at the start. i can do that in audacidy.
    harder better faster stronger neptunes:well. i just dont really like it. the vocals ruin it (rap vocals. not daft punk vocals)
    cresendolls laidback:well. its cresendolls (old video game version) to me
    areodynamic slum village:a loop of areodynamic slowed down with a new drum track and rapping?
    too long gonzales:THIS ISNT A REMIX. THIS IS A PIANO COVER

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast