1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I dont think theres really any I HATE except for the Basement Jaxx Mix of phoenix and Peaches mix of Technologic. Those were abominations.

2. Rep:

i think...
    Robot Rock (DP Maximum Overdrive Mix)
    i don´t like it....
    it´s the worst. x)

3. Rep:

basement jaxxs remixes.
    pheonix was terrible. how can you take something as simple as a drum machine and simple happy melody and screw it up. only basement jaxx knows how.
    technologic was a bit better. still dont really like it though.
    peaches remix of technologic.
    i swear. it wasnt a remix. it was like some 5 year old made some generic beat. then had some girl scream and sing technologic and say YEAH YEAH. over it.
    around the world (Motorbass Vice Remix)
    just a crappy mess. it starts out good but when the real track kicks in it sucks. then in about the 4 min bit it turns into a mish mash of random fake guitar and badly synced version of the chorus. i dun like it (i kinda like the other more rare motorbass mix though)
    around the world (muttonheads remix)
    its not in the same crap factor as peaches technologic or the others but its still not very good

4. Rep:

I only like the Roger and Junior remix of Revolution 909 and the Deadmau5 edit of HBFS. Human After All Remixes is a release with all the big names in the scene, but remixing Daft Punk in general is not something I should do.

5. Rep:

Human After All (Alter Ego Remix) - Don't get this !?
    Phoenix (Basement Jaxx remix) - Come on, Jaxx. YOU SUCK !!
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Neptunes remix) - THIS AIN'T A REMIX!? It's a FEATURING or a SAMPLE !!
    Aerodynamic (Slum Village remix) - ^^Same^^
    They are pretty damn fücking BAD !!
    we did not choose to become robots. there was an accident in our studio. we were working on our sampler, and at exactly 9:09 a.m. on september 9, 1999, it exploded. when we regained consciousness, we discovered that we had become robots.

6. Rep:

I'm coming out once again to fully admit that i think the Basement Jaxx remix of phoenix is AMAZING.

I think i posted about a year ago a huge rant about how i love the remix and pointed out all of its amazingness. I have to agree with everyone though, it was entirely a new song, and should not have been called a remix.

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by DJvCitro View Post
    fücking
    hmmm... this interests me.

8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by daftpunkkid82 View Post
    basement jaxxs remixes.
    pheonix was terrible. how can you take something as simple as a drum machine and simple happy melody and screw it up. only basement jaxx knows how.
    technologic was a bit better. still dont really like it though.
    peaches remix of technologic.
    i swear. it wasnt a remix. it was like some 5 year old made some generic beat. then had some girl scream and sing technologic and say YEAH YEAH. over it.
    around the world (Motorbass Vice Remix)
    just a crappy mess. it starts out good but when the real track kicks in it sucks. then in about the 4 min bit it turns into a mish mash of random fake guitar and badly synced version of the chorus. i dun like it (i kinda like the other more rare motorbass mix though)
    around the world (muttonheads remix)
    its not in the same crap factor as peaches technologic or the others but its still not very good
    ^^ good point. Glad I joined this forum already

9. 🐓
    Rep:

One More Time (Romanthony's Unplugged)

BTW, I have grown to dislike kites.

10. Rep:

romanthony's unplugged is just the unplugged version of one more time recording

throw some autotune/ effects on their and it sounds strikingly similar to OMT

phoenix remix is terrible, barf worthy

the peaches of i actrually kind of like, i do not know peaches AT ALL, only her song **** the pain away

daft club is a pretty bad album overall, but has a few gems C:

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast