1. Rep:

Which DP song was worst remixed?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    We already have a best remix thread, so I thought we could have a worst thread. I just recently listened Daft Club and HAA Remixes album, and yeah, they're not the best albums, but they do have some cool remixes here and there, but most of them suck, IMO

From the HAA remixes, I thought that the Brainwasher remix, and Technologic (Peaches Remix) were the worst remixes, but after listening to Daft Club, oh my god. Aerodynamic (Slum Village remix) sucks so much.

Little did I know that the worst was yet to come, One More Time (Unplugged), oh God; worst DP song remixed though IMO, is Too Long (Gonzales Version). My ears were practically bleeding, damn. I mean, really, I compared the original Too Long and the Gonzales Version. Oh my God, I can't even bear the agony of listening to the whole Gonzalez song.

LOL, I may be exaggerating, but let's see, what's the worst remix DP song in your opinion?

2. Rep:

anything Basement Jaxx touched, hands down.

3. Like Up Your Fidelity likes this post
  4. Rep:

LOL. I see that Basement Jaxx is not on your top 10 list there Daft Snow. Actually, I think their Technologic Remix is kinda cool. It could have been better, but it was good.

Still, do you really prefer Too Long (Gonzales Version) over the Technologic Remix?

5. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

the too long remix is actually tolerable for me, and i kind of like the basement jaxx remix.

i can't stand romanthony's take on one more time, though. i mean, wtf. i think that's most definitely the worst remix.
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

6. Like davetherave3009 likes this post
  7. Rep:

^^

Well, yeah, for me, the worst remix is a toss up between Too Long (Gonzales Version) and One More Time (Romanthony Unplugged).

Really, what was Romanthony thinking?

8. Rep:

Ok Romanthony definitley screwed it up. But Basement Jaxx and Pheonix..?! Come on! I can't even believe it's considered a remix.

9. Rep:

Technologic (Peaches Remix), One More Time (Romanthony Unplugged), Phoenix (Basement Jaxx Remix), Face to Face (Demon Mix) and Too Long (Gonzales Version).

10. Rep:

[blockquote]Daft Snow wrote:

anything Basement Jaxx touched, hands down.

Ok Romanthony definitley screwed it up. But Basement Jaxx and Pheonix..?! Come on! I can't even believe it's considered a remix.[/blockquote]

LOL XD. Just by reading both posts, it seems like Daft Snow hates Basement Jaxx . Personally, not talking abour their remixes, Basement Jaxx has a cool song or two, and as piroteki said, their Technologic remix is tolerable, IMO

[blockquote]hani wrote:

Technologic (Peaches Remix), One More Time (Romanthony Unplugged), Phoenix (Basement Jaxx Remix), Face to Face (Demon Mix) and Too Long (Gonzales Version).[/blockquote]

Yeah, judging from our opinions, even though the Daft Club album has its highlights (Ouverture is pretty cool, Aerodynamite is kinda cool but too repetitive, and Aerodynamic DP remix = Best DP remix, IMO. Obviously, the best remix had too be Daft Punk's, LOL), I'll have to say the HAA remixes is way better than Daft Club (seeing the albums as a whole of course).

11. Rep:

Peaches remix is kinda fun and funny I like to hear it when i'm in a fun mood, Slum Village's remix of Aerodynamic aint bad either (I knew the lyrics by heart for a while LOL!)... I can't believe nobody til now considers Luke's remix of Crescendolls as the worst XD

12. Rep:

[quote1176661689=godiecool]
    LOL XD. Just by reading both posts, it seems like Daft Snow hates Basement Jaxx .
    [/quote1176661689]

I actually really like Basement Jaxx, all of their original work I find to be quite amazing, but their remixes of Daft Punk's songs are a disgrace to music.

And about the Crescendoll's remix, it's not really that bad, it's just the same song put played through an NES if you know what I mean.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast