1. Rep:

They Did Their "Homework" and Made a "Discovery": They Are "Human After All"

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hello everyone! I'm new here. I am no newbie to forums but I just never thought of joining a daft board. Anyway I'm pretty old school with the DP. I have loved their music since I saw their Homework videos on MTV and could never stop listening to them. Even got my friends diggin em too. I finally got to see them at Red Rocks and I hope I can see them "One More Time". They have inspired my life so much that I began experimenting with some music. I first began with the viola, playing for 7 years through out my schooling career. Now I am looking into getting some electro gear to make some very interested music. You can listen to some of my creations at http://www.myspace.com/elguerosucio . They are not the most excellent but I am working with what I have for now. I also have another myspace wtih music that I did with a friend of mine. http://www.myspace.com/kingmachine

Thank you for running such a great website and I hope we can bring all "HUMANs TOGETHER by robot rocking".

2. Rep:

I can't remember another introduction with so much word play! Well done! And welcome to the club, it's nice to have someone who has been so inspired for so long.

3. Rep:

I agreeee... when I get my speed limit lifted I shall check you out.
    New album descriptions coming very soon. I'm collaborating with the Admin.
    spurway.

4. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

that's pretty cool. i think it would be great if you combined your experience with the viola with your experiments in electronic music.
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

5. Rep:

TOO...MUCH...DAFT...REFERENCES....

*Asplodes*

Bienvenido al club dirty blonde =P

6. Rep:

well, now here's my introduction:

I'm will, engineering student at cambridge, and I LOVE ELECTRONIC MUSIC, so that's the obvious out the way. Discovered (oops, sorry) - FOUND daft punk after buying homework for xmas, havent looked back since. IMHO homework is their best album (or certainly my favourite), but every track on every album (maybe with the exception of on/off) is special.

You can check out my last.fm profile at www.last.fm/user/dualechelon and my music (that I, me, myself, made all by myself, at home, ME) at www.last.fm/music/Dual+Echelon

If you're on last.fm, add me please! I like friends. I'm close friends (no, not like THAT) with boutboulman, we both go to cambridge and have very very very good music tastes together!!!

So yeah, hi! (that is all)

7. Rep:

Welcome to the club dualechelon !!!

Any friend of boutboulman is welcomed here cause he's cool...Yeah

The fact that he shares files also helps, lol j/k =P

8. Rep:

indeed, boutboulman is cool, i suppose. in a kind of obvious way.

DAFT PUNK + JAPAN = HEAD ASPLOSION

9. Rep:

Yes, let me feel the love. (No, not like THAT!)

Basically dualechelon is forever grateful that I invited him to come with me to see DP in Paris, and he's paying me back by being interested in Japan (when I've never shown much interest in the Orient).

dualechelon, I love your sig. Diego, I gotta do something FTW. (FTW stand for 'for the world' right? I looked it up you know where.)

10. Rep:

Well, from what I know, there are several meanings Will

FTW = For The Win, First Turn Win, and F*ck The World

I've never heard about FTW meaning "For The World", but I guess it makes sense; heck, you can even say that FTW means "For The Will" =P

It seems like Will and dualechelon are VERY CLOSE

No, Not like that !!! =P

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast