1. Rep:

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS?! =0

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    seriously, does anyone know how? if so, can you please give a link or somethin' like that? =D

http://www.gusegruv.com/the_house_mo..._daft_punk.mp3

2. Rep:

Jeez, you've got a direct link to the file! Just click File, then Save As. I'm sure you'll work it out.

3. Rep:

GAAAH!!! I SEE... ...NO FILE BUTTON!!!!! WTF??? wheres the file button???

4. Rep:

rofl oh my.

On your internet browser it reads File Edit View History etc etc... click on file and save as. effin sweet mix though!

5. Rep:

OOOOH!! :wow::wow::wow::wow:, never mind! i thought you had to do the right-click thing on it! duh. thank you

6. Rep:

AHHHH! BUT I CAN'T SAVE IT!!!!!!! DAAAAAAAMN!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Rep:

Seriously, bar totally messing up the display, what on Earth are you doing wrong??
    Since you seem uneducated I'll assume you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer. Let's see.. Well if you've got a relatively new version you'll have to click the "page" button towards the right of the sreen, and then "save under".
    Instead of bleating as if it's about to dissapear if you don't save it before a bomb explodes, tell us why (or HOW) you can't actually save it.
    Seriously, do you want me to just upload it to rapidmegauploadshare or something?

8. Rep:

har har, very funny. but my computer sucks, maybe thats why........ and when i do click the "save as..." thing it won't let me. why in sam's hell won't it let me do it? i literaly have no idea why. and, i guess i don't have the new version. heh, lucky me! aaaaand PLEASE! upload it on rapidmegauploadshare!!!! IT WOULD BE MUCH, MUCH APPERICIATED!!!!!!!

9. Rep:

Here you go;
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GEN2VPB3
    Honestly, kids these days!

Can I use this opportunity to ask if everyone checks out the free track of the day..?

10. Rep:

go ahead my friend....

domo origato....Mr.roboto (thank you?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast