1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    While Im sure that camera is better for getting inside the show, I must say I was really looking foreward to beautiful DV footage.

But if you must

Just an update.
    I've gotten more great footage and its gotten to the point where it's actually going to be hard to chose how long each angle will stay in.
    Like, I have so many great shots of ROBOT ROCK...It's going to be a challenge editing them together.

I still don't have (but would love to get hands on) good footage of:
    -The starry night segment of SHORT CIRCUIT (i have files with that part, but it doesn't come out so well).

-The moment their suits light up and on during the encore (i have good stuff of the beginning of the encore, but once the red lines travel all around the grid thing, it kinda loses clarity. One or two people I am expecting stuff from that looked pretty good on youtube.

and thats all off the top of my head

2. Rep:

Yeah my camera is slightly different

3. Rep:

I'll get short circuit and the suits. Don't you worry

But I know you were looking for beautiful quality, but after testing it, VIGOUROUSLY with loud noises and close up angles, steadishot, it looks a million times better than any camera phone. It's just that my DV camera is notoriously unreliable on battery life and its REALLY heavy to hold up half the time (especially if i'm in the mosh).
    BUT DON'T WORRY! I'll get the footage you need

4. Rep:

haha alright man.
    But dont go out of your way.
    Its daft punk! enjoy the show with your own eyes, and not through a lense

5. Rep:

yes thats true, i record all the show but always looking the show, i had my camera in my hand and i just tried to dont drop it ^^

6. Rep:

Oh no, I have that eye where i can tell what's on the screen - but without looking at it. I'll watch with my damn eyes - i am NOT seeing this in technicolour alone.:

7. Rep:

[quote1197171410=futureproof]
    One or two people I am expecting stuff from that looked pretty good on youtube.
    [/quote1197171410]

Sorry if they were my videos, I've been uploading them to mediafire, but I hadn't had enough time. I'm nearly done. I'll PM you when I'm finished.

8. Rep:

id like to help with some editing, if anyone wants to send me some clips to work with id be more than happy :]
    i mean, :wow::wow::wow::wow: i have more than enough time on my hands and im a perfectionist.

9. Rep:

Futureproof, there is some pretty amazing footage (high quality) of the show on www.dailymotion.com

Including one from Torino where the encore is shot from the front row to the right almost entirely, very clear, I used it on my "All Your Base Are Belong To Daft Punk" video, so check that out for a sample of the encore clip.

10. Rep:

[quote1197187771=JPML014]
    [quote1197171410=futureproof]
    One or two people I am expecting stuff from that looked pretty good on youtube.
    [/quote1197171410]

Sorry if they were my videos, I've been uploading them to mediafire, but I hadn't had enough time. I'm nearly done. I'll PM you when I'm finished.
    [/quote1197187771]

Oh no, not you. I dont recall your encore footage being extrodinary

Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast