1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I was making one a project also but future proof got his thing down pact with getting high res clips. i release a single already Robot Rock/oh Yea for my dvd project. but it not dvd qualtiy.

Robot Rock Oh Yea SIngle
    [yt=width,height]DiVdtJ-cb3c[/yt]

2. Rep:

[quote1198999336=DaftBak]
    Played around with Piroteki's concept a bit..

[/quote1198999336]

Ooh, niice!
    I was also thinking if I could find 3 good pictures of a full stage view with the audience in the bottom of the shot, I could kinda make the 3 bottom parts of the pictures into a kinda animation so it gives the illusion that somethings moving, along with audience cheering as the audio.
    Like this pic... not the best one to illustrate my point, but if I get a couple of bottom audience pics and have them fade out into eachother....

3. Rep:

I love it futureproof. Will upload my clips in the next few days

4. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

[quote1199306346=DaftBak]
    [quote1198988379=futureproof]
    first off, who are you at Coachella forums?
    Secondly, I may make exceptions to people here and who gave me footage IF they dont have access to a dual layer DVD burner.
    But otherwise, NO
    It wont be the end of the world to wait (posssibly) hours on hours for the huge torrent file to finish downloading! hahaha
    [/quote1198988379]

*kicks in shin*
    I'm Brittmeiser over there.

Played around with Piroteki's concept a bit..

[/quote1199306346]i like~ X3

but i think a better font choice would make it look a little better.

for mine i used a scan of tracklisting on the back of the album (just for like continuity and whatnot, since that's the font used everywhere). i used the scan because i don't have that font on my computer (but i want to know what it is! i really like it!).
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

5. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

[quote1199317698=futureproof]
    I was also thinking if I could find 3 good pictures of a full stage view with the audience in the bottom of the shot, I could kinda make the 3 bottom parts of the pictures into a kinda animation so it gives the illusion that somethings moving, along with audience cheering as the audio.
    Like this pic... not the best one to illustrate my point, but if I get a couple of bottom audience pics and have them fade out into eachother....
    http://hobogestapo.com/galleries/071...artybus088.jpg
    [/quote1199317698]i think that idea would only work if you found the three pictures shot from the same position from the same show.

but really, i think you might want to try just a still audience, that's how it worked in the D.A.N.C.E. video (0:12-0:18 and 2:44-2:48). i mean, granted, there is some movement, in that the camera is "traveling" through the crowd, but the crowd itself isn't moving, and it still looks pretty sick, imo.
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

last.fm||tumblr

6. Rep:

Ooooh that purple pyramid looks SOOOOOOOOOOO good.
    and i a gree piro

7. Rep:

how's the project going? i don't know too much about video editing but if there's anythign simple you need done let me know - i'd be happy to help out!

8. Rep:

Someone pointed out that I may run into trouble using the album audio.
    I mean, prolly not.
    So its ok to put hundreds of copywrited material on youtube and stuff, but if I make a sweet looking DVD, it could be a problem?

I was just wondering if the default audio track should be the Vegoose recording and the album audio is the alternate audio track, but with no indication anywhere.
    Thoughts?
    But in a world where I can download practically any movie, song, album, etc. for free, I guess I may be looking into this too much.
    So, keep the album audio default?

9. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

[quote1199650649=futureproof]
    Someone pointed out that I may run into trouble using the album audio.
    I mean, prolly not.
    So its ok to put hundreds of copywrited material on youtube and stuff, but if I make a sweet looking DVD, it could be a problem?

I was just wondering if the default audio track should be the Vegoose recording and the album audio is the alternate audio track, but with no indication anywhere.
    Thoughts?
    But in a world where I can download practically any movie, song, album, etc. for free, I guess I may be looking into this too much.
    So, keep the album audio default?
    [/quote1199650649]
    sticking all that stuff up on YouTube isn't exactly legal, either. anyway, i would say using either audio would be fine.

Vegoose would contribute to a more "made by fans" feel and avoid any potential legal crap. (and some might argue is a better mix, anyway).

with the actual album, you have more of an "official" feel, and of course, the studio mastering. and i think that since DP have said they prefer the YouTube~esque recordings, i don't think that they themselves would care. (if anything it would be the label. but that's usually how it works, isn't it?)

i probably wouldn't include two different audio tracks, though. personally, if i had two tracks, i probably would only listen to one of them.
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

last.fm||tumblr

10. Rep:

futureproof, i say dont worry about it at all. just og with it. dont use the vegoose audio.

a bootleg is a bootleg. no more no less. noones giving you :wow::wow::wow::wow:. its by daft fans for daft fans and if anyone has a problem, theyve got thousands and thousands of diehards to deal with.

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast