1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Yeah I was thinking of filming that whole section. But i'm dropping the camera and going ape:wow::wow::wow::wow: once that crazy synth Too Long part comes back in.

2. Rep:

Burnin'

3. Rep:

I could up load some of the footage they didnt use in the HBFS vid, so yeah sounds cool

4. Rep:

[quote1193252659=DaftSnow]
    Yeah I was thinking of filming that whole section. But i'm dropping the camera and going ape:wow::wow::wow::wow: once that crazy synth Too Long part comes back in.
    [/quote1193252659]

XDXDXD...haha yeh daftsnow cudnt blame you!!

5. Rep:

WEll - you are correct. I would not film EVERY LITTLE THING, but htere would be enough footage of all the parts satisfy everyone. And yes, the seating is General, so I will be hoping to get in the front. If I don't it will be at an agle of the side. And the good thing is, I have a steady hand, and it will be in widescreen, so the encore, will be the ebest part!

6. Rep:

I'll be going ape:wow::wow::wow::wow: at the beginning, Television Rules the Nation...

7. Rep:

I *really* want to record the complete audio of the two Japan shows, any advice on how to do that well?
    It doesn't have to be Coachella, or even torrent quality, but it would be the best possible souvenir for me, better than any pictures or video.

8. Rep:

Well - best sound and video quality comes from DV (minDV tape) cameras or HDD camera. With no low light setting to stop blurring. Just point and shoot for 90 minutes (with breaks to HAVE FUN)
    But the Sydney Show will maybe be the only complete one. I'll upload it to YoUTube in parts and uploaded to a file sharing sight in full quality (which may exceed something like 200MB so it doesn't look :wow::wow::wow::wow:ty)
    I only just realised that the 2nd Melbourne show is the only show to be added from demand - daft punk had 2 japan shows already planned
    As a video guy who knwos STUFF
    no low light - no video light (that is useless at that range)
    Don't use a digital camera - thier mikes are overwhelmed by the noise (unless it's a flash-based movie camera), and they distart. They are tinny too. If you want audio only, use a portable digital voice recorder or a DAT. but use a good quality DV camera to get audio and video.
    Why Japan William? WHY? hha

9. Rep:

If you upload the raw, uncompressed file, it may go up into the GIGABYTE range...
    With that said, if the footage is good, i would SO love to have it! And of course it would go to the Alive 2007 DVD.

That's to everyone. Sending compressed video files will make the final product not as good looking as it would with the raw fooage.
    If finding a place to store it is a problem, i'll worry about that

But yeah, I'd kill for an awesome complete video of the encore with the camera just shot at dead center of the stage in full view...

I cant get enough of the red lines man!!!

10. Rep:

[quote1193323478=nspurway]
    Don't use a digital camera - thier mikes are overwhelmed by the noise (unless it's a flash-based movie camera), and they distart. They are tinny too. If you want audio only, use a portable digital voice recorder or a DAT. but use a good quality DV camera to get audio and video.
    Why Japan William? WHY? hha
    [/quote1193323478]
    Why Japan? Euhmm... cos dual echelon has wanted to go to Japan for a while anyway, so it works out nicely. *smile*
    But seriously, I'm really not interested in filming anything, cos it will be filmed by a thousand other people. I want a complete audio, a la Bercy bootleg.
    So thanks for the advice Nic, I'd love some more everyone else.
    Will those two things be affected by me jumping about?

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast