1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I hope you'll release it soon because it sounds like the bomb to me
    music projects: oxos / hey karen
    personal: facebook / twitter / instagram

2. Rep:

Piro, you're right.
    I think I can actually fit everything I have listed if I don't do the multi-angle thing.

As for Kanye stuff, THE GRAMMY performance is SO necessary.
    As for the Stronger video, that'd be just a nice extra because they are in it (but if I can't fit that music video, no biggie obviously).
    Same with Electroma trailer. Just a nice way to plug that movie.

And most of the extras i listed, i actually have already. So i dont need to go around finding them

3. Rep:

oooh. another development. The guy who created the coachella dvd got back to me about why its taken so long for him to mail me his collection (he's passed the torch onto me ).

I'm an idiot. I screwed up your address on the package and it just came back to me. I'll re-send tomorrow and triple-check the address.

Hope all's well,

He's got all the stuff he used for the coachella dvd, plus scattered sources here and there from 2007 shows. I can't wait to see it!

4. Rep:

[quote1214830414=amq]
    [quote1214143933="HUMAN"]
    [quote1214141086=futureproof]
    Electro., i like the improvments. Changing the design on the pyramids doesnt make it look so cheap anymore.

I still say you should redo the picture block and take out the red triangles/lines out of the actual pictures.
    Just me...
    [/quote1214141086]
    no not just you.me too.the red lines are kind of garish.it makes it look like a bootleg that youde find in a spanish market and when you play it it turns out its a bob sinclair album.
    [/quote1214143933]
    You look like your talking by personal experience :P

[/quote1214830414]

lol no,but i did buy an air album and got bob ****in sinclair inside instead.

5. Rep:

That's a lot of extras. This is going to be an amazing DVD!

6. Rep:

maybe you should put it on two dvds. one for the main feature and the other with all the extra stuff you want. that way you wont be limited to a certain size or whatever. nothin wrong with 2 dvds, right?

7. Rep:

nothing wrong with that.

8. Rep:

hmm...i suppose.
    It's just the convenience of having it all one one.
    I'll see what happens.

9. Rep:

fair enough!!! this is looking real interesting man!!
    Cheers,

Dark DJ
    CEO of Dark DJ Productions

10. Rep:

Just a little confession, the plan was and is going to be to edit this with Final Cut Pro and author the DVD with DVD Studio Pro (mac software).

I currently dont even have either of those (well, i have FInal Cut Express, which gets the job done, but its a pain in the arse on my weak imac).

I'm eventually going to get a macbook pro with that sweet pro software (not JUST for this project, sillies...i've been wanting both for a while).

And with my new direction in life (moving back with the parents) affording these products will be done in no time....

But just in case it takes longer to save for these things, there is a small possibility my DVD wont be released til 1st quarter of 2009!!!

But I dont think it will take that long.

REMEMBER, quality takes time!! (i don't wanna release a bad production...ie world is daft......its the perfectionist in me...)

Plus, I'm still in collecting mode. Damn fuc kers be taking too long to send me stuff.

Thankfully, sometime this week, i should be getting in the mail the videos of the guy who did the first Coachella DVD. A step in the right direction....

EDIT:

Also, no one has suggested what parts of the show they'd most want for a multi-angle sequence!! Plz suggest!

It really means alot that so many of you peoples are looking forward to this, and I just don't want to disappoint. So just know, the end result will be amazing for what it is...

Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast