1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    the light up suits part of the encore would have to be there,really.

2. Rep:

Yeah, if I had to chose ONE segment to do a multi angle sequence, it would be the encore (simply because its going to hurt editing all the shots I have. I'd love for people to be able to chose what they wanna see from various angles).

But if I can fit everything I want on one DVD without room for a multi-angle sequence, i think i'm just gonna scrap the multi-angle thing all together.
    We'll see..........

3. Rep:

probably a good idea. angles are gonna be changing anyway in the feature right? consistency is key.

but iuno, id love to watch a show from the perfect angles that are 20 feet from the stage right in the middle so you get all the action, ya know wot i mean?

i think the two-dvd thing is a good idea. make it look like a super-awesome-feature-with-abagillion-extra-stuff kinda thing

4. Rep:

Well of course they are! haha
    But the encore is going to be hard to edit as there are alot of good shots that i'm sure people would just want to look at one particular angle throughout, rather than having it edited. Simply for the effect of it.

Anyhoo, heres a video i made for the HBFS radio edit I made a while back, for those who never saw it.

(note: this video doesn't reflect at all the way my DVD will be edited or the amount of footage I have. I just picked some random clips and synched them to the beat and such).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ItqVgaTIjI

5. Rep:

fu... ture!! fu...ture!!! fu...ture!!

it seems like the major work will be starting soon best of luck. did you ever get that footage off daily motion you mentioned a few pages back? it was off the higgity....

my vote for the multi-angle segment would have to be for the encore... just because it's so amazing. i personally like the part with all the cross sections of the human body flashing on the pyramid... biology is cool.

but, if file size is an issue then i could see the logic in cutting the multi-angle - the straight on shots are so much more powerful then from off to the side, far away, etc.

p.s. the electroma trailer should definitely be on there

6. Rep:

I haven't been back in a long time
    But
    Future
    I'm :wow::wow::wow::wow:in excited
    A dual layer DVD should fit all your stuff in
    I'm incredibly excited
    weoooooooo!

7. Rep:

Yessir, that was always the plan.
    On other news, this guy who posted this video has FINALLY contacted me back. He said he took so long because he rarely checks his youtube mail (like i'm sure a lot of my prospective video tapers prolly do).

Anyways, this shots gonna be amazing in the final product! And he says he has more clips (but doesnt say if its from this angle or not).

[yt]grGgpmN-qsk[/yt]

8. Rep:

OH MY :wow::wow::wow::wow:ING GODDESS

PLEAAASEE HAVE THAT ENTIRE SHOT ON THE DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope he has like the entire show shot from behind the pyramid.
    i would :wow::wow::wow::wow: bricks

9. Rep:

10. Rep:

[quote1216296805=iRollToDaftPunk]
    OH MY :wow::wow::wow::wow:ING GODDESS

PLEAAASEE HAVE THAT ENTIRE SHOT ON THE DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope he has like the entire show shot from behind the pyramid.
    i would :wow::wow::wow::wow: bricks
    [/quote1216296805]

I just hope the quality is increased with the original file, not that this is how the original file looks

And the guy said he also has another short clip from the ground looking at the stage. I don't know if that's all, but in any case, this is a nice addition!

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast