UPDATES??????

2. Rep:

UPDATES??????

3. Rep:

I sent this to the people who gave me footage or wanted to stay informed:
    --------
    Hey all.
    You may/may not remember me.
    You're getting this email because at one time or another I requested daft punk footage for a DVD project that I was working on, or you just wanted to stay informed about it.
    It took so long, but.......
    It's still not done! I got lazy about it and just put it off to the side. But now I want to get this organized for when it's finally done.

Follow the progress on Twitter (or if you don't use Twitter, just bookmark the page and check back from time to time) for updates and where to get it when it's done.
    http://twitter.com/DaftProject

There won't be anymore notices sent to anyone after this (and would prefer to not be contacted through this email address, youtube/myspace/facebook accounts either).
    This Twitter account will just be a nice way to organize everyone who has contributed or just wanted to stay updated on this thing.

Between youtube, myspace, facebook, email, and some message boards, I'd rather get everyone organized to look at one central location.

Hopefully it will be done by the end of the summer. But of course, things in life come up and get in the way (school, work, etc.).

I don't want to hype this up as the BEST thing ever. Most of the footage I got was from good digital cameras rather than DV/HD camcorders.
    The original idea was just to make an updated feature based on the infamous COACHELLA DVD that came out not too long after the first Alive '06 show.
    I also downgraded a lot of the bonus features I said would be on there because they were all official and tv broadcast stuff that could possibly lead to legal issues (prolly not, but why bother since since it's all on youtube anyway).
    So this feature will be 100% fan created (all footage and audio is coming from fans who attended shows around the world. The album audio will not be used).

And due to popular demand, I may make a 480p or 720p copy of the main feature (for those who can't be bothered to mess with DVD's or just don't like the MPEG-2 compression).

Thanks for everyones interest and/or contributions!

DaftProject
    http://twitter.com/DaftProject

ps: sorry if any of you got this more than once, as some of you sent stuff from more than one email, etc.

4. Rep:

Re: Alive 2007 DVD Project...

So I'm assuming this project was never finished?

5. Rep:

This makes me sad that this project died...

6. Like avengeance likes this post
  7. Rep:

Maybe i can help, if someone still have the footage, i can work on it...
    BTW i found this link with a misleading title... That sucks...
    https://www.frontview-magazine.be/en...d#.XO9WSf7athE

8. Rep:

If by any chance someone have some good footage, im doing this one, with the avaliable and public one...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB4-I_UPSbI

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869