1. Rep:

Alive 2007 DVD Project...

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    What about doing a 2007 version of that awesome DVD made by some guy at the Coachella boards.
    In case you don't know what it was, someone collected footage from various peoplea at the Coachella show and edited them together and synched it to the Coachella bootleg.

How about doing the same for 2007 synched to the Alive 2007 CD when it comes out?

If anyone has video footage here, you could upload it (preferably in high quality, not converted into a smaller file...if you got a mini DV cam, then DV files).
    Doesnt matter what show you were at. Mostly 2007 shows, but if you have great footage from a 2006 show, it will definantly work too.

Lemme know what you guys think.

2. Rep:

i know daniel has a bunch of footage in pretty decent quality~

3. Rep:

Daniel?
    and really? only 1 reply so far?

4. Rep:

dude i so want this to happen

5. Rep:

well - you may have you answer. for the LAST AND FINAL 2007 show in Sydney, I will be filming the WHOLE concert in glorious HD on my camera - so I can edit it togethert for a film. Expect the complete thing on my YouTube account sometime in early 2008
    spurway,.
    x

6. Rep:

UGH. Youtube...
    There are loads of great videos on youtube, google video. But the quality is kinda sucky.
    If you're gonna tape it in HD, for Gods sake man, make a torrent of the uncompressed file!!!!

Also, I'm assuming that either you:

-Have been to a 2007 show already and can "afford" to have the distraction of taping the entire show.

OR

-You are doing other Aussie shows besides Sydney.

It its your only, I suggest putting the camera away and enjoying yourself!

7. Rep:

Indeed - many would say I am wasting time. I can completely afford to have the distraction. I have an almost complete run on my iTunes playlist from youtube.. so i can. but I WILL DANCE AT MOST POINTS! I'm a very good camera person
    Expect exclusive suprises (judging by the cool NEVEREVERLAND layout)
    And HD - sorry my mistake - it will be aroun d 576i. I got the 1080p on my TV mixed with my camera. Still - WIDESCREEN!!!
    I will enjoy myself. Getting in underage will be the best

8. Rep:

Is Sydney you're only show then man?
    If so, I wouldnt worry about taping the whole concert. Just put the camera down and enjoyyyyy youyrsellllllffffff !!!
    And shakey camera stuff sucks.

HOWEVER

If you are going to tape it anyway, do you know where you PLAN on standing?
    If you plan on being CENTER-ish and NOT directly in front-ish, you could make an awesome recording of the encore.
    What I would love is just a good camera shot of the entire stage from slightly afar that shows the entire encore. I found only 2 on youtube worth looking at...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcIXAJaDwlw
    Great video of the entire stage during encore. Except for the damn purple tint...and im sure the poster wont upload the uncompressed footage on the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNS2Ya7zE1A
    The lights kinda blind the video alot though on this one.

I just love seeing the red lines crawl around the honey-comb fixtures and then onto the pyramid!!

But yeah, if you could get something like that of the encore, that'd be doep in high quality.
    And dont zoom in and out and :wow::wow::wow::wow: during the encore either. It'll just :wow::wow::wow::wow: it all up.
    Stick with a good distance to see the whole stage...

OK, sorry. Im being all picky now....

9. Rep:

I was thinkking of just taking lots of pictures. But i think i'll take some movies so that we can make this come true, the audio quality on my camera isn't that great. But since we'll be putting Alive 2007 over it anyways. I take 30fps, and 800 x 680 i think with my 7 megapixel camera, and i have a 10x zoom so it works well. I'll probably take movies of some of ht less popular parts, cuz all the other parts are gonna be all over youtube anyways.

10. Rep:

[quote1193244941=DaftSnow]
    I was thinkking of just taking lots of pictures. But i think i'll take some movies so that we can make this come true, the audio quality on my camera isn't that great. But since we'll be putting Alive 2007 over it anyways. I take 30fps, and 800 x 680 i think with my 7 megapixel camera, and i have a 10x zoom so it works well. I'll probably take movies of some of ht less popular parts, cuz all the other parts are gonna be all over youtube anyways.
    [/quote1193244941]

will u record aura rock, cz der isnt much of dat????

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast