1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    [quote1194082946=agentm]
    [quote1194065953=CJVercetti]
    Ableton is a hard program to use. I played around with the demo and I have like a 1% understanding of the program. I have to give you (and DP) props for knowing how to use it.
    [/quote1194065953]

Ableton is probably one of THE easiest production/live tools around buddy. Of course you won't grasp it in one session.. but its very straight forward and un-cluttered. Try the tutorials that come with it, they teach you. And use the info box in the bottom left.
    [/quote1194082946]
    Maybe. I dunno, I only downloaded the demo so it didn't have any of the plug ins, and I only played around for a few minutes.

The only thing that was really confusing was the arrange window, or whatever it's called in Ableton.
    Staight Outta Compton.

2. Rep:

I find Fruity Loops impossibly complicated. I downloaded v6 and I couldn't even just place a beat.
    I'd rather mess about with a tracker (I'll give Renoise) a try at some point.

3. Rep:

Fl's alright to use .. You just have to have been using it for a serious period of time . lol ;]

4. Rep:

I've never tried FL, but I use Ableton and find it very easy to use. I'm probably only using it at like half capacity, but i'm already able to do a lot with it. I also run Reason rewired with Ableton it's fun.

5. Rep:

Yeah Daft snow .. Ableton sounds like fun dude !!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345