1. Rep:

Introduction (with added rant)

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Well, i finally recieved my activation email finally,after 3 address changes, and i have to say this site has really blown me away! I got into Daft Punk back in 97,when i stumbled upon the around the world single,and i have obsessively collected everything i could on them since then,although i would say i only truly realised the extent of their genius when i heard Discovery for the first time.Unfortunately,i have been somewhat starved of proper DP conversations throughout my fandom, as i live in Cork (in Ireland for those who dont know), where Daft Punk are not exactly mainstream.Acknowledged as masters,perhaps,but not revered as gods,which means i know very few people wishing to delve into the millions of aspects about their music/films/liveshows/secrets/eating habits that i wish to discuss.THANK GOD I FOUND THE DAFT CLUB! I thought things were changing after Oxegen in July where Daft Punk headlined the second stage (the NME) and completely obliterated the killers,(who were playing the mainstage,recieved something like a quarter of the audience DP got,and who i dont believe warrant capital letters ) but i unfortunately i underestimated the stupidity of the Irish public in general-a few moments in the limelight for Daft Punk after the Oxegen sensation-spoken about on the radio and television for maybe a few days as perhaps the most advanced thing to ever appear in the country and so forth- then it was back to the sheer bloody ignorance of saying "Kanye Wests version of Stronger is better than 'That robot bands one' is".Give Me Strength!!! But i digress.This website shall hopefully help me stave off the impending madness that goes with being the only DP devotee in my hometown and for that, i am eternally grateful.

By the way,im 19,live in Ireland,write dance music almost solely inspired by Daft Punk and am normally very nice,as long as someone doesnt talk about the killers.Maybe i should have focused more on that kind of stuff in my intro,but ah,what the hell!

OUR WORK IS NEVER OVER

2. Rep:

Welcome to the club

Don't worry, you can talk about Daft Punk with the legion of fans in our forums, haha

One thing though, I like the Killers...

...But not as much as I LOVE DAFT PUNK!!!!!!

3. Rep:

NICE.. WELCOME ROBOT !!

4. Rep:

Welcome "HUMAN" (haha, your real name is so typically Irish), you'll find your Daft Punk needs well satisfied here.
    Nice collection too.

5. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

awesome

i'm pretty much all Irish heritage, so even if i've never been there it's nice to see someone from Ireland! XD

welcome to the club~
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

6. Rep:

Welcome buddy ^_^

7. Rep:

YO ROBOT !! WADUP !

8. Rep:

Welcome to the Daftclub!

9. Rep:

THIS GUY IS COOL !