1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    [quote1203884680=JaceInman]
    [quote1203884490=Linden]
    u guys should write a book about how to communicate using dreams and Daft Punk it will be like a revolutionary breakthrough of sorts
    [/quote1203884490]
    ...and just how would this be possible?
    [/quote1203884680]

Well, we have to spend a few years dreaming and writing them down, then investigate and connect them to other Daft Punk dreams of other persons and after doing all that homework (I say it because soundz more Daft Punk) we compile the information and send it to someone interestid in publishing tha work... We could call the book "Homoework" cuz would be our first work xP

2. Rep:

ok i'm back and now it's time to tell you my dream.....

i was watching TV and this commercial came on for this new show called The Reactor. and it started showing all the characters that would be on the show and it showed a pic of Guy-Man and it had his first name next to it. and then it just started showing some other people and after it was done showing all the characters and big white letters it said A Daft Arts Production and it smaller letters under that it said Thomas Bangalter. and then after that another pic of Guy-Man came onto the screen but instead of saying Guy Manuel next to the pic it said Christo. so i was ecstatic in my dream to watch this show.
    then that part of my dream ended and i was outside all of a sudden in the street next to this apartment building. and when i looked up at all of the windows in the building, i saw Guy-Man popping his head out of one of the windows talking to some lady(who was also featured in the show earlier) who was also leaning out of her window. a few minutes later Thomas pops his head out of the window that is above the lady's window and over to the right one(lol that a little bit confusing). and so they just kept talking, about what i don't know, and then all of a sudden i was in one of the apartments so i leaned out the window(i was in the apartment above Thomas&#039 and sure enough they were all still talking. about a minute after that the lady left so it was just me, Thomas, and Guy-Man and then it ended

twas a crazy dream
    .....i still don't know what the reactor is supposed to mean though.....

3. Rep:

Wow.. If next Daft Album has that name I´ll just kill myself o.O

4. Rep:

damn that would be so cool!!!!!
    XD
    although, i am known for having dreams that later happen in real life

example: i once had this dream that this one famous guy got murdered. the next day, a movie cam out about that same famous guy getting murdered

i've had a bunch of other dreams like that but that was the first one that sprung to mind ^__^

lol
    watch DP come onto this forum and then purposely name their next album The Reactor
    XP

5. Rep:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Me too! so any of theese days I´ll ve sharing a glass of champagne with Thomas xD

Nah, seriously, once I dreamed a whole school day.. And when I woked up I was exactly like I dreamed it!! that´s creepy :S

6. Rep:

lol
    ya!!!
    and sometimes i just dream of the stupidest things that end up happening later....like...i'll see myself writing something on a piece of paper....and then a week later, i'll find myself doing exactly that

7. Rep:

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I think we have just discovered where all the "De Ja vous" come from...

BTW, That will be the first line of Da Book xDDDDDDDDDDD

8. Rep:

Bonjour nous sommes Daft Punk et notre nouvel album s'appelle la GAINE de ROBOTIC POPSICLE.
    !guy-man !guy-man !guy-man !guy-man
    that would be crazy
    (l)

9. Rep:

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

10. Rep:

[quote1203907323=Raph-Christo]
    Bonjour nous sommes Daft Punk et notre nouvel album s'appelle la GAINE de ROBOTIC POPSICLE.
    !guy-man !guy-man !guy-man !guy-man
    that would be crazy
    (l)

[/quote1203907323]
    ummm......what??
    XD

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast