1. Rep:

The Disturbing Part of Being a Daft Punk fan...

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    In this month I had 2 Daft Punk related dreams...

Sounds crazy? yes, because it is!!!

Dream #1
    The Daft concert was ending, then silence, just the crowd screaming... I say to myself.. "well, time to go, I wont forget about this even if it´s a drem..." Then I walk towards a building, I was dark, but it has yellow brick wall.. I open the big wodden door and the first thing I do is watch where am I going, stairs..
    But wait.. by the corner of my eye I se someone familiar.. It´s Thomas Bangalter!!! What the heel?! He says hi to me in a silent way and tell me not to say anything (so noone recognizes him!) and he pointed me the stairs saying like reading my mind "I can´t give you an autograph, buy Guy can.." And he walks towards the door, I stupidly say: "Thanks Thomas!" and a human avalanche take him! My instincts told me to run (like Forrest Gump) up stairs.. In the fifth floor I´m almost dead.. There is Guy-Man!!! He kindly says "Hey how are you" I don´t have a pen!!! But he does! and he came from nowhere with a poster and signed it for me ^____^ I give a houg to him and he takes the elevator, I warn him taht downstairs is Thomas and a heuge crowd awaiting for him... End of dream, I wake up exited, confused "why I dreamed with this?! I´m freaking crazy or what?!".. Then I go the bathroom and.. Nothing happens, I seems I really was a dream...

Dream #2
    Imagine you are in a Daft Punk´s concert but it is like in a school Gymnasium with bleachers and all of that... suddenly a dork punch your head from behind :S You get mad, but you realize it´s Thomas!!! with his head covered and all of that so noone can realize its him! But, someone did and started teasing him :S you just knock him out! -to protect your idol xP
    So he thank you giving you alla cces, in the mid time coems Guy-Man and says hi like if he knows me from somewhere... and he says: "hey! you are the guy from the building!" I look him like "WTF?! how can eh remember if it was a dream!" and then I realize (in my dream) ":wow::wow::wow::wow:, so this is..." Thomas oppened in that moment a champagne and told me its from Champagne (in France) and.. "Yeah, this is a dream, but it´s okay..." Then I wake up but I satrted remembering other dreams I had (not Daft Punk related :S) and my twin brothers come into my room saying "dinner is ready" -but it was midday!!! then I say ":wow::wow::wow::wow:! not again! I´m going creazy!! is not normal to dream you are dreaming!!" then I waked up pretty disturbed.
    Then I did what anyone would ahve done in a movie... went to the bathroom and wet my face to wake up for real...

So... I don´t know what to think mates, It´s Daft Punk driving me crazy or waht?!

2. Rep:

daaamn
    my nieghbor did something like that once about batman for about a week straight
    then she told me about it and it stopped happening
    XP

3. Rep:

HAHAHAHA!!

SO THIS IS THE END OF IT?!

Damn! that was the only chance for me to meet them! HAHAHAHAHAH

4. Rep:

hah I once had a dream about them but I haven't had another one since then.

So I guess it could be the end of it. But in your case, your not crazy, your just crazy about Daft Punk!

I'm sure it has happened to all of us.

5. Rep:

lol thnx but I still think I´m a litte bit crazy xP

Maybe we should all me crazy to be such a fans?

6. Rep:

i had a dream about NEVEREVERLAND before and after.
    the before dream was soooooo realistic and the after dream built on the religious experience. trippy

7. Rep:

@gdineo

You sleep walk to Daft Punk concerts and are friends with Guy-Manuel and Thomas.

i can has autograph?????

8. Rep:

xD of course you can! you just ahve tos end me aphoto so I can dream of you and then, he have to expect Thomas or Guy-Man showes up! Then I tell you you have an autograph xP

9. Rep:

u guys should write a book about how to communicate using dreams and Daft Punk it will be like a revolutionary breakthrough of sorts

10. Rep:

man, i wish i had your dreams >__>

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast