1. Rep:

Two Digital Love remixes? Thats pathetic...

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I would like to address the concern that there is NOT ENOUGH REMIXES OF DIGITAL LOVE!

Its one of their best songs and theres only two remixes I know of, and they both barely differ from the original at all.

Club Mix by Boris Dlugosh
    Red Foxx's Bmore Surprise Mix

Who else agrees there is not enough Digital Love?

2. Rep:

i totally agree!! I WANT MORE DIGITAL LOVE!

3. Rep:

Digital Love is my favorite song. I love it. And my life revolves around it. I think we need to make some of them here at Daft Club. If there are just a few, who said we couldn't make any? I'm in to make a mix of digital love. Who else?

4. Rep:

If you ask me, I think no remix of 'Digital Love' at all would be okay. The song is beautiful, simply as it is. You can dance, daydream, do whatever you please while listening to it.

But I'm open to new remixes of the song. Although I love to listen to the song as it is.

5. Rep:

yes the song is beautiful just the way it is but it really does need more remixes....

6. Rep:

would be nice to see some more dl mixes...

i was considering it but depoends if i ever get my time back
    Cheers,

Dark DJ
    CEO of Dark DJ Productions

7. Rep:

If youve heard the Daft Crew remix of so much love to give, it sounds like its been preped esspecially for a megamix begining with revolution 909, then so much love to give, and finishing with digital love. If anyone as the patience to finish this like it should be, please do.

http://music.solidgoldberger.com/mus...a_Reworked.mp3

8. Rep:

there's a mashup with i want you back by the jackson 5 that's pretty cool, but yeah if i ever get better at producing it's on my list of songs to remix.

9. Rep:

The reason for the lack of remixes is the lack of acapella. There is one acapella floating around but its only 12 seconds - doesnt have the whole song

A complete acapella should be possible for anyone who has the original CD single in lossless format

10. Rep:

I wish there was more, the only time I hear some digital love was at a hellogoodbye concert (it was my first, I didnt choose it, a friend got the tickets and had noone to go with!) during here in your arms they began singing "last night I had a dream about you" everyone didnt get it and there I was belting out the lryics!, I DEMAND MORE DIGITAL LOVE PLEAZE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast