1. Rep:

Who else will be skipping school/work/life the day the new album comes out?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I know will be.

So im curious who else will be!?!

and what do you plan on doing... I think im gunna instantly take the CD POP it in my comp and BLARREEEE that sucker while ripping it full quality,. then after one listen ima rush to the car and start cruising the streets BLARING IT LOOOOUDER!!!!

Let's hear your plans people! :

2. Rep:

I dont know.. if the CD comes out in school time, ill skipp it no matter what. But if it comes out after the school, I doubt I will.

*hopes it comes out in school time*

Anyways, I doubt it will come out the same day in the whole world, I feel that Daft Punk doesn't know about Norway :<< So ill problaly get it like a month after every one else :/

3. Rep:

I'm totally skipping school on The Big Release Day. I hope that it'll be already available in music shops that day, because instead of going to school I'm going to BUY IT! USE IT! LISTEN IT! And definitly LOVE IT! (no matter how this album will sound)

4. Rep:

if i had my way i would skip school however my mom would force me to go...... but i will cry and scream until she lets me stay off school XD

5. Rep:

i'll afraid to skip school... our school manager is really crazy, i havent got any permission card! btw if i say to the school manager, he'll be crazy. in summer 21th of june we've got an exam called SBS, omg IN SUMMER! unlucky me!

6. Rep:

I woudnt skip, simply because my school is so strict I would probably be expelled if I did.

7. Rep:

I'll try and skip.

8. Rep:

I won't skip school, and that's absolute. :|
    Even if I tried to skip school, it'd be useless as our college guidance counselors would phone my parents.
    One reason why it blows to be in an all girls' school, all these scary female eyes fixed on you. :S

But I'm definitely buying DP's album on the day it comes out here.

9. Rep:

No, if the release date will be later in Finland. Yes, if the release date is the same.

10. Rep:

I think me mom would let me skip, she understands my love for Daft Punk :> I agree with R0B0T though, if they release it later in Norway I wont skip anything

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast