1. Rep:

Interstella 5555 action figure question?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I got my action figures a while ago, but just recently it dawned on me to question the fact that it isn't numbered. Apparently only 5555 were created and sold, however when I researched google I see boxes with the number etched into the plaque on the front above 5555, and some of them have a blank spot (like mine). I didn't get these figures from the daftpunk webpage because I live in the states, I got them off of e-bay... I was just wondering if anyone knew whether these figures were legitimate, I've spent a few days checking around google and various message boards and haven't found anything yet.

Thanks

2. Rep:

Posting pictures of the action figures you got would help, I don't think we can give you accurate feedback on the matter otherwise. And when you do post pics, I suggest you keep them hyperlinked instead of coding them to be displayed directly. And welcome to the club!

3. Rep:

http://standing8.files.wordpress.com...09/38341-1.jpg

These are the figures here (not mine, a stock photo..) the figures on the top are numbered, while the figures beneath it have a blank where the numbers should be. Coincidentally, the bottom photo is the same photo daft punk has on the ordering page.

Thanks /\

4. Rep:

I would just think to myself that they are real lolz

I mean those figureines are quite rare..

Just be pround

5. Rep:

I'm pretty sure they're legit.

6. Rep:

[quote1212763732=Aero5555]
    I'm pretty sure they're legit.
    [/quote1212763732]

Yea probably are...but still nice to have

7. Rep:

i uld asume ey regitbcause to make fake figures like tha uldnt be exactlycst effecive.lol.maybe a batch that went out had a prnting error or something.if you realy want to know,try cotacting the company that made them.

8. Rep:

[quote1212765677=chinbira]

http://standing8.files.wordpress.com...09/38341-1.jpg

These are the figures here (not mine, a stock photo..) the figures on the top are numbered, while the figures beneath it have a blank where the numbers should be. Coincidentally, the bottom photo is the same photo daft punk has on the ordering page.

Thanks /\

[/quote1212765583]

I think they are numbered, the one below, but you cant see it so good because of the lighting...
    I bought my from ebay and they are numbered.

9. Rep:

It's not like I'm not proud or excited to have the action figures, I was just wondering (crossing my fingers really ) that they wouldbe a chase or a misprint or a variant of sorts! I guess I will call Daft Life and see what the scoop is here. Does everyone's action figures have Japanese writing on the back?

10. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

hmmm... i think i have seen pictures of unnumbered boxes before, but i'm not sure if that's legit or not.

though it comes to mind that you may be able to find an answer with the Japanese on the back... (are you sure it's Japanese, or are you just guessing?) anyway. i can read a little Japanese, so if you took a picture, i can try and take a look at it if you want.
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr