1. Rep:

Re: Evil Stereo - The Angel EP RELEASED

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I'm really sorry for bumping this but I actually dug through the DP remixes and original material I downloaded off TDC (DJDekoi's DP remixes, your classics, Auteur Theory... etc.) back then and it just reminded me of how motivated you were. You really had it, man.

Why oh why did you quit music? I kept thinking your alias will pop around music sites/blogs soon since I left. But it never did. And here I am back with the RAM hype, realizing that you actually left it all behind you.

I realize interests change, but I just hope it was not the kinda decision where you had to sacrifice something you love to do. Whatever you're doing right now, I wish ya all the best with your endeavors. Take care, dude.

2. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Aero5555 View Post
    I'm really sorry for bumping this but I actually dug through the DP remixes and original material I downloaded off TDC (DJDekoi's DP remixes, your classics, Auteur Theory... etc.) back then and it just reminded me of how motivated you were. You really had it, man.

Why oh why did you quit music? I kept thinking your alias will pop around music sites/blogs soon since I left. But it never did. And here I am back with the RAM hype, realizing that you actually left it all behind you.

I realize interests change, but I just hope it was not the kinda decision where you had to sacrifice something you love to do. Whatever you're doing right now, I wish ya all the best with your endeavors. Take care, dude.
    I know this thread is dead, but Aero sums up the point. Also, was there art for all these releases?
    "In the early '90s, Daft Punk performed a self-styled synthesis of acid house, funk and big beat electronica at illegal warehouse parties in France that "you had to crawl under barbed wire and run from police" to attend, as Bangalter recalled.

http://www.thedaftclub.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic6908_3.gif

3. Mod - AND ALL THAT JAZZ.
    Rep:

i've been thinking about the crydamoure megamix all week, and i can't find it anywhere since powerglove shut down.

if anyone has a copy of that song - please let me know.

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990