1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    [quote1215350182=Aero5555]
    [quote1215192274=bonjamins]
    anyone know what happened to boutboulman?
    [/quote1215192274]

He's been busy lately, and he's having trouble with his internet connection, but he'll be back soon.
    [/quote1215350182]
    awesome thanks, Im itching to get this alive 2007 t-shirt and japan promo off him

2. Rep:

im going to oxegen festival again this year,ill be away for about a week starting...about....nnnnow.

3. Rep:

Have fun Human!

4. Rep:

Well I'm back home from spending a week in California.

5. Rep:

I'm going to Antalya with my dad, aunt and cousins
    oh noes! why i born on 96?
    I'm not here thursday to sunday
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm going Switzerland for 1 month enjoy without spamming :P

6. Rep:

Hello people. How have you all been?
    I'm back... At least, I think I am. lulz
    Been busy with school apparently.
    But glad to be posting again.

7. Rep:

Welcome DoReMix!!!

8. Rep:

i might have to leave for a while, because my laptop is complewtely and royally f-ed. i might be able to come on my other computer, like today, but i may be weeping as i try to get evrrythng important off my laptop, well, attempt to. =[
    Cheers,

Dark DJ
    CEO of Dark DJ Productions

9. Super Moderator
    Rep:

hello people. im back. im sure i wasnt missed much, but you shall be happy to know i missed all of you dearly. so you dont have to ask, my 2 and a half weeks touring great britain were very relaxing and nice... but extremely wet and cold. ill post some pictures on here later when i upload them from my camera so you can see the prettyful scenery and the billions of sheepies.

i was tortured though those two and a half weeks. i was deprived of my music! i took my ipod with me, fully charged and updated with a bunch of new songs i just bought, and found out on the PLANE that all of them got deleted. nothing! i was literally shaking from withdrawl. and if that wasnt the worst part, i had CONSTANT reminders of Daft Punk the entire time! ::

-the hotel's emergency room number was 5555.
    -the name of the ice machine was 'crescent'.
    -one of the church guides said the word 'daft'... i squealed and everyone looked at me.
    -a friend i made on the tour made me listen to a song called 'strict machine'.
    -i passed a store called TONI&GUYS and at first thought it said TOM&GUY's.
    -i passed a sign that said 'DP'.
    -there were a lot of license plates with 'DP' on them.
    -there was a sign that said 'Rock 'n Roll'.
    -there were multiple road signs that said 'stay alive'.
    -people REPEATEDLY said the phrases 'around the world', 'one more time,' and 'musique' and 'rock 'n roll'.
    -most of the churches had aerodynamic's bells.

IT WAS TORTURE! so much torture in fact, that i couldnt stand it anymore, ran into Zavvi's, and bought Homework, Cross, and Myths of the Near Future and stole that friend's CD player the entire rest of the time. (i saw Justice's cross everywhere of course and even heard Klaxons' Golden Skans being played in H&M so i couldnt help myself.)

anyway, im back. and ill be delighted to continue posting!
    "I love the sound of my speakers dying for the sake of my music."

10. Rep:

[quote1216573835=digital*aria]
    hello people. im back. im sure i wasnt missed much, but you shall be happy to know i missed all of you dearly. so you dont have to ask, my 2 and a half weeks touring great britain were very relaxing and nice... but extremely wet and cold. ill post some pictures on here later when i upload them from my camera so you can see the prettyful scenery and the billions of sheepies.

i was tortured though those two and a half weeks. i was deprived of my music! i took my ipod with me, fully charged and updated with a bunch of new songs i just bought, and found out on the PLANE that all of them got deleted. nothing! i was literally shaking from withdrawl. and if that wasnt the worst part, i had CONSTANT reminders of Daft Punk the entire time! ::

-the hotel's emergency room number was 5555.
    -the name of the ice machine was 'crescent'.
    -one of the church guides said the word 'daft'... i squealed and everyone looked at me.
    -a friend i made on the tour made me listen to a song called 'strict machine'.
    -i passed a store called TONI&GUYS and at first thought it said TOM&GUY's.
    -i passed a sign that said 'DP'.
    -there were a lot of license plates with 'DP' on them.
    -there was a sign that said 'Rock 'n Roll'.
    -people REPEATEDLY said the phrases 'around the world', 'one more time,' and 'musique' and 'rock 'n roll'.
    -most of the churches had aerodynamic's bells.

IT WAS TORTURE! so much torture in fact, that i couldnt stand it anymore, ran into Zavvi's, and bought Homework, Cross, and Myths of the Near Future and stole that friend's CD player the entire rest of the time. (i saw Justice's cross everywhere of course and even heard Klaxons' Golden Skans being played in H&M so i couldnt help myself.)

anyway, im back. and ill be delighted to continue posting!

[/quote1216573835]
    welcome back!

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast